The wellbeing of our guests and staff are of great importance at the Harmonie Vienna. We have taken various precautions to make sure that whilst providing maximum safety you will be able to enjoy Vienna and the stay at our hotel with the utmost comfort. All of our safety measures are compliant with international standards, this is why we have been certified by the Austrian chamber of commerce as well as the Viennese Tourism Board with their “Safe Stay”-certificate. Moreover, our associates are being tested regularly for Covid-19.
Arrival and Departure
- At the arrival all of our guests older than 5 years needs to provide a negative PCR-Test, a document of a received vaccination or a doctor`s proof of a fully recovered Covid-infection.
- Upon request we will provide contact-free check-in and check-out, no waiting in line: We will provide you with a document upfront arrival where you can fill in all required details to register.
- We realize that flexibility is key during uncertain times. Therefore, we provide rates that allow last minute cancellations in case your travels cannot take place as planned.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- We adhere to the hygienic provisions set by the World Health Organization (WHO). In addition, our specifically trained staff disinfects elevator buttons, handrails, door knobs and faucets in all public areas regularly.
- The air inside our rooms is always fresh: Fully automated fresh air exchange is set up in addition to all rooms being set up with air conditioning and the option to open all windows manually.
- We have stocked up on face masks and hand sanitizer to make sure that we can provide you with essential safety equipment during your stay.
- Let’s video chat: No matter whether it’s prior to your arrival or during your stay – our knowledgeable front desk team will be happy to virtually assist you in regards to sightseeing and restaurant
- Upon request our renowned Harmonie-breakfast
will be available contact-free: Enjoy your „Puszta-plate“, organic egg-dishes, organic cereal and pastries or other local breakfast specialties à la carte to savor in the comfort of your room. For a quick and convenient start to your day we provide a daily take away option as well.
- We strongly ask our guests to keep a safety distance of at least 1 meter to other people.
All measurements described above will be adapted to the current circumstances and legal requirements. Depending on your date of arrival additional or alternated provisions may apply.