Data protection declaration
The responsible representative for the data processing is The Harmonie Vienna Hotel Harmonie GmbH, is Mrs. Mag. Sonja Wimmer (+43 1 317 66 04 | email@example.com)
By using our services all customers agree to the terms and conditions of our data protection declaration. Moreover, all clients confirm to be 14 years or older and to be able to agree with the data protection declaration or to possess a valid declaration of consent by their legal guardian.
- Information in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO
Your personal data, that is in particular
- Name (s)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Credit and debit card number or other payment information
- Financial information in certain circumstances
- Language settings
- Date and place of birth
- Nationality, passport or visa information or other identification documents issued by government agencies
- Important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions
- Membership or loyalty program data (including co-branded cards, affiliations to travel partner programs)
- employer information
- Information about the itinerary, tour group or activities
- Information about previous visits or interactions, purchased goods and services, and specific requests for services and amenities
- Information about geolocation
- IDs of social media accounts, profile pictures and other publicly available data or data that you provide by linking your social media accounts and loyalty accounts,
in certain circumstances as well
- Data on family members and companions, such as the names and ages of children
- Photographs, as well as video and audio from surveillance cameras located in public areas of our buildings
- Guest preferences and personalized data (“Personal Preferences”), such as your interests, activities, hobbies, preferred food and drinks, services and amenities that you provide to us during your visit or that we learn about during your visit, are needed for our services. This includes the booking of travel, guides, gastronomy, vehicles rental, transfers, registrations, insurance, events, tours, accreditations, vouchers including customer investment, billing and their review (B2B, B2C, FIT), ticket bookings.
We store, process and, where necessary, provide this information to third parties with whom we cooperate to provide the most effective and optimal service to our customers – including service providers in third countries as processors, software and agency service providers-.
We do not use profiling and automated decisions.
The legal bases for these data processing processes are:
– The fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you,
– Consents obtained from you,
– statutory, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (for example, documentation rights and obligations under accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, reporting, litigation) and § 96 TKG and
– our legitimate interests (for example, improving our customer service, including in the field of direct mail or the exercise of our own legal interests).
The duration of the storage depends on the duration of our business relationship, the consent given by you, and the statutory retention obligations and legal obligations applicable to us. We emphasize that in the case of a regular cooperation for our best possible customer service, we endeavor to know your customer wishes that have already been conveyed to us so well that we can satisfy you constantly and permanently.
If you provide us or our service providers with personally identifiable information about other persons (for example, if you make a reservation for another person), you state that you have the consent of those individuals with respect to the sharing of their information , and allow us to use this information in accordance with the terms of this statement.
- Our website, cookies and tracking services
By accessing our website, access data is automatically collected and stored. These access data may include, in particular, the page accessed, the files viewed, the date and time of the call, the IP address of the user, data of the calling computer, in particular the browser and the operating system, as well as the data volume and the message of the successful call. These access data are used by us for internal statistical purposes to ensure the security of our offer and to optimize the offer. If an unlawful act is suspected, the access data will be evaluated to secure evidence. For further details on the storage and use of the collected data, please refer to the descriptions below.
This website uses CheckEffect, a web analysis tool by ncm.at. CheckEffect is the tool for successful tourism online marketing, developed by tourism experts according to the needs of the tourism industry. CheckEffect uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is stored on a server of ncm.at. ncm.at will use this information to evaluate the use of the website. The evaluation is used to give the operator of the website a detailed insight and reports on search terms, search engines or cost-benefit calculations of individual advertisements, campaigns and paid links. CheckEffect compares this data anonymously with websites of similar companies and makes an industry comparison available.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of the data collected about you by ncm.at in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above.
Use of Google Analytics, Google Convers Tracking and Google Remarketing
This website uses Google Analytics, Google Conversions Tracking and Google Remarketing. These are the services of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Disabling Google Ads
(http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html) or on the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp)
Using Google Maps
Using Facebook Social Plugins
Use of Instagram Social Plugins
Use the Tweet button from Twitter
Our website uses the “Tweet” button of the social network Twitter, which is operated by Twitter Inc., 750 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States (“Twitter”). The button is recognizable by the dark blue bird and the word “Tweet” on a light blue background.
When you visit a web page of our website that contains such a button, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Twitter. The content of the “Tweet Button” is transmitted by Twitter directly to your browser and incorporated by this into your Twitter message. We therefore have no control over the amount of data that Twitter uses the button, but we assume that your IP address will be included.
Our website uses plugins from the Google-powered YouTube page. Site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit one of our YouTube plug-in-enabled sites, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. It tells the YouTube server which of our pages you’ve visited.
If you’re logged into your YouTube account, YouTube will allow you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
The use of YouTube is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Our website measures conversions using visitor action pixels from Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
These allow the behavior of site visitors to be tracked after they click on a Facebook ad to reach the provider’s website. This allows an analysis of the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and their future optimization.
You can also deactivate the custom audiences remarketing feature in the Ads Settings section athttps://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen. You will first need to log into Facebook.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt out of usage-based advertising from Facebook on the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance:http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/.
Use of the contact form
By entering your personal data in one of our contact forms, you consent to the transmission and storage and processing by us for the duration of this specific request. This is especially true for your requests via contact form, chat and emails you send us. We need this data to process your request and in these cases also store your IP address for purposes of securing evidence. The storage takes place as long as this is necessary for you or us to take care of any supplementary or subsequently asked questions.
The legal basis for this data processing is your consent, our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you, our legitimate interests and legal obligations of all kinds and § 96 TKG.
- Transmission to third parties / obligations of processors
Your personal data will be provided by us
– within the group (Best Western International) taking into account the permitted uses,
– and, where appropriate, to processors and third parties who are required to provide the services you require. All processors are committed to complying with applicable data protection standards.
How your data is handled by Best Western International can be found at https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/legal/privacy-policy.html.
You can request information about your personal data stored by us free of charge at any time. As a data subject, you also have the right to revocation, information, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, insofar as there is no legal duty of retention on our part. At the request of the person affected, we will promptly pseudonymize all personal data, unless this is prevented by a statutory retention obligation.
For more information on your rights as a victim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com. We’re here to help. For complaints, the Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB), Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, is the supervisory authority.