Location & arrival
The Harmonie Vienna is nicely situated in the 9th district near the centre of Vienna.
…with public transportation
Arriving from train station Hauptbahnhof please take the tram no. D and drive until you reach Bauernfeldplatz (apprx. 15 Min). Follow the Liechtensteinstraße and turn right to Harmoniegasse.
Arriving form train station Westbahnhof please take the subway called U3 to Volkstheater and use the exit heading to tram D, follow the Bellariastraße.
- get on the tram no. D to Bauernfeldplatz (direction Nußdorf)
- follow the Liechtensteinstraße and turn right to Harmoniegasse
The easiest way is to ask the reception to order an airport taxi for you. The price for the airport taxi is around 50 Euros. Depending on traffic it takes about half an hour to get to the airport which is approx.
You can also use public transport to get to the Harmonie Vienna. Take the CAT-train to the station „Landstraße Wien-Mitte“ (3 stops). There please take the metro U4 till the stop Roßauer Lände. Follow the Grünentorgasse till you reach Bauernfeldplatz. Follow the Liechtensteinstraße to your left and turn right to Harmoniegasse.
Arriving from motorway A2 Südautobahn
- Take the: B1 Wiener-Bundesstraße
- drive on the Linke Wienzeile until you reach the Gürtel-Bundesstraße
- turn right and drive along the Gürtel
- turn right to Fuchsthallergasse
- take the Alserbachstraße
- turn right to Liechtensteinstraße
- turn right to Harmoniegasse
Arriving from the motorway A4 Ostautobahn
- Take the B227 Donaukanal-Bundesstraße in direction Center
- Turn left to Rembrandtstraße and then take Türkenstraße
- Take Hörlgasse and turn right to Liechtensteinstraße
- Turn left to Harmoniegasse
Subject to availability, we can offer you a parking space in the garage at Bauerfeldplatz for € 21,- per day.