“Yes!” to sustainability at The Harmonie Vienna
Through organic breakfasts, allergy-free rooms & more
Doing something good for guests and treating the environment in a friendly way at the same time. That’s precisely the goal The Harmonie Vienna set itself. Which is why sustainability plays a major role in Harmoniegasse. As soon as you see the leafy outer façade you get the sense that there is more behind this.
Be it the regional organic breakfast, the certified allergy-free rooms or the immediate proximity to public transport – as a guest at The Harmonie Vienna you are an indispensable part of the sustainable hotel philosophy!
Regional & organic breakfast with “Austria Bio Garantie” seal of quality
Sustainable enjoyment already starts in the morning at breakfast. Regional and organic products set the tone at the rich buffet:
- Selected ingredients for your personalised organic cereal
- Wholefood organic bread and fresh pastries from the Felber artisan bakery
- Cold meat and cheese specialities from Austria
- Tea and coffee specialities from Meinl
- 100% organic free-range eggs and dairy products from regional suppliers
- Viennese organic honey and East Tyrolean jams
- Fresh fruits of the season
- Organic juices from Hasenfit
- Allergy-friendly delicacies
It’s a promise: The organic foods at The Harmonie Vienna are regularly inspected and awarded by the independent “Austria Bio Garantie” inspection body.
Sustainable tourism? Yes please! The Harmonie Vienna carries the Austrian Ecolabel, awarded by the Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism. What does that mean for you? Guaranteed eco-friendly policies at your boutique hotel! These include the sustainable breakfast as well as the responsible use of water and energy.
Allergy friendly rooms & the ECARF European allergy seal
All guests should enjoy a sustainable stay to the full with us. And allergy sufferers? Especially! That is why we and numerous guests are particularly thrilled about an award: the ECARP European allergy seal. This means that the entire hotel is based on the international ECARF standard:
- Smoke-free hotel
- Pets only allowed with registration and at an appropriate distance to allergy-free rooms
- Exclusive use of hydroponic plants that do not release pollen
- Regular external inspection of the air conditioning: no mould
- Allergy friendly rooms: no carpets
- Allergy friendly protective covers for bed linen to reduce mites
- Fragrance-free & hypoallergenic skin care products on request
- Allergy friendly food at the breakfast buffet