Our rooms - the fine art of harmony
Viennese elegance can be seen in every room of the four star Best Western Premier Harmonie Vienna. The atmosphere of a classical old building is completed by clear lines and specially selected colours. A modern touch is given by the unique dance art work of Luis Casanova Sorolla. Their inspiring energy transforms each room into a distinctive experience.
The Best Western Premier Harmonie Vienna is situated in two buildings in the Harmoniegasse 5 and 7. The two houses were built 150 years ago in 1863 by the world famous architect Otto Wagner. The atmosphere and history of the old classical building can still be felt, although the hotel presents itself as a modern 4 star establishment after an extensive renovation. The elegant Viennese room design is completed by the visionary paintings of the artist Luis Casanova Sorolla. His pictures present the traces of dance and capture the dynamic energy of a dancer on paper.
ALL ROOMS COME WITH …
- Individually controlled and adjustable air conditioning
- Very comfortable beds with pocket spring core mattresses
- Light and cosy down duvets
- Synthetic bed linen upon request
- A cushion menu for individual preferences
- A hot water bottle service
- Large desks with LED lights
- Free wireless high speed Internet everywhere in the hotel
- LAN connection in the rooms and in the lounge
- Room telephone
- Tea and coffee set
- Flatscreen TV
- Multiple language TV channels with Sky
- TV Apps for your mobile devices
- Ironing board and iron
- Laptop suitable safes
ALL BATHROOMS COME WITH…
- Shower or bathtub
- Rainfall Shower
- Cosmetic mirror
- High quality „green line“ cosmetic products
- Towels and according to sustainability standards of the Austrian eco-label
Our CLASSIC rooms are individually furnished and about 20m² in size. They feature either two single beds or one large double bed.
The COMFORT rooms are airy and spacious at about 25 m². They can be expanded to three beds. Enjoy the great feeling of having enough space!
The 30 m² SUPERIOR rooms are airy and spacy. They are elegantly designed in traditional Viennese style and also have a comfortable lounge area. These rooms can be expanded to 3 or even 4 beds.
Our suites feature a living room and a bedroom (one TV each) which guarantee privacy and space. The rooms are perfect for up to 2 people with 33 m² offering the ideal amount of space for a comfortable stay. The favoured locations on the 4th and 5th floors offer beautiful views over the trees of the Lycée park up to the Leopold mountain.
A Meinl espresso coffee maker is also provided in the suites.
Some of our SUPERIOR rooms are allergy-friendly according to the international ECARF-standard. This means that they are smoke and pet free. We avoid allergy causing green plants which release aeroallergens, and especially pollinating plants. Pot plants are used only in hydro culture to avoid the risk of mould. Our air conditioning system is externally monitored according to the manufacturer’s guidelines and all filters are changed regularly. The allergy-friendly rooms have parquet floors. We offer allergen-proof encasings for mattresses, blankets and pillows to reduce dust mites. Upon request we provide personal hygiene products for sensitive skin (fragrance-free or hypoallergenic soaps, shampoos, creams etc). Allergy-friendly products are part of the breakfast buffet.
Our room prices vary, therefore we ask you to use the booking tool to find out the exact price for the time of your journey. Don’t forget to consider our packages when looking for the best price! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions!
Our prices include:
- All taxes and fees
- Free wireless Internet everywhere in the hotel
- A relaxing afternoon tea with cake in the cosy lounge area
- Fitness facilities in the Harmonie gym
- Children from 0-2,99 years old stay for free in the SUPERIOR rooms with two paying adults. Children from 3 years up pay € 50,00 per night and child.